Taking a page from James Lipton, who borrowed it from Bernard Pivot; who borrowed it from Marcel Proust; who borrowed it from, well, you get the idea. Here is The Search for Generation-X official questionnaire.
My goal is to use this questionnaire for my “Spotlight” guests (page coming soon). Over the course of future posts, I will provide my answers (one blog at a time). Quick preview: number fifteen rhymes with truck!
In the meantime, I would love to hear yours. Leave a reply below or use the contact page if you prefer to keep it private.
- What do you do to live a balanced life?
- Think back to five years ago. Did you envision this is where you would be?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the most important leadership lesson you have learned and how is it valuable?
- What does empowerment mean to you?
- In one word, what is your current state of mind?
- If you could do it all again, what would you do differently?
- What has been your most rewarding accomplishment?
- Who has influenced you the most?
- What dreams and goals inspired you to succeed?
- If you could create a playlist (music) of your life, what song(s) would you pick?
- What is the name of your favorite TV sitcom?
- What is your “guilty pleasure”?
- Name five books that shaped your life.
- What is your favorite curse word?
Leave a Reply